Call for papers
Papers related to public communication, risk perception and ethics in the field of all nuclear applications (e.g. industry, medicine, security), natural radioactivity (e.g. radon) and radiological protection (in nuclear and radiological emergency management, low doses, communicating uncertainty, mass media communication, public understanding of ionizing radiation, EU research needs in the fields …) will be presented as oral presentations or poster presentations. Focus is on research papers, review papers, policy oriented papers, nuclear governance, and emergency management. Selected papers presented at the conference will be peer reviewed and, upon acceptance, will be published in the special section of Journal of Radiological Protection (http://iopscience.iop.org/0952-4746/). 1.319 impact factor for 2013.
- The abstract should be prepared in English. Linguistic accuracy required.
- The Abstract Title must begin with a capital letter and be followed by lowercase letters. Use capital and lower case letters as appropriate in title.
- Abstracts must contain original information. It should briefly state the purpose, method, major findings and conclusions of the work. Special attention should be given to future research suggestions.
- The maximum length of the body of the abstract is 2500 characters including spaces. Please do not insert tables, figures and references in the abstract.
- The first author listed is considered the principal and presenting author. Correspondence will be addressed to the first author.
- Indicate whether you prefer oral or poster presentation.
- Abstract should be submitted at: email@example.com
- Abstracts submission deadline: March 15, 2015
- Notification of acceptance of abstracts: March 25, 2015